Tuesday, June 9, 2015

PUSH UP DAYS 100 and 101

50 total push ups

  • 2 streak extender days

Cumulative total:   8208

So, I guess I've averaged just under 81 per day since starting...seems significant on total volume side, but the only people I ever hear about doing push ups every day are Herschel Walker and Gary Player, both of whom claim to do 500 per day.  FIVE HUNDRED.   Herschel, yeah, that seems like something he could do, though dedicating the mental effort to always doing them is shockingly impressive.   Gary Player, well, he's insane, in the best possible way, so maybe, but still, 500?   Anyway, I would like to up my average to 100, that would seem really good, but I don't want to increase the minimum streak extender and I also think I'm going to reduce volume for rest of the month to see if I can get wrist 100%.   Again, we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment