Monday, November 28, 2016

PUSH UP DAYS 629-638

860 Push ups

  • 8 of the days were streak extenders, one of which was an in-airport effort with Finn sitting on my back :).   (Mobile airport to pick up Uncle Ben)
  • Wednesday Nov. 23 was 430 push ups in these sets: 10, 15: 15x24+25+10+20+15
  • Today was 230 push ups in sets of 25 with final 2 sets being 15 reps each

Having shoulder issues, probably because I failed to warm up on more than one occasion.  

Cumulative total:   65,693


Running, I ran today, not far, not fast, but felt decent considering that I am getting over a cold.

In other news, I am up to date, within a week anyway (two trips over Thanksgiving weekend haven't been posted, but my practice of great delinquency has had the positive result of my personal justification that if I post within a month of a trip I'm not considering myself behind), with this blog:

http://canoeadventureswithbobbywein.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment