Tuesday, April 12, 2016

PUSH UP DAY 409

35 Push ups

  • Streak extender +10

Cumulative total:   38,122


Running:

  • 0550 start
  • 5.94 miles
  • 8:25/mi. pace

Intended to run hills, but as it turns out the specific hill I was thinking of repeating was far enough away that I only ran it once...I did find some other hills by taking an alternate route home, but kind of a failure in executing my game plan.  Related, I found out yesterday that the plan I have been semi-following only has one 20 mile run scheduled prior to the marathon....this is concerning as it doesn't seem enough to me, but well, it also doesn't look like I'll have enough time to adjust it in any significant way, so I guess I'm on course to see just how bad it hurts to attempt a marathon ill prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment