Friday, May 4, 2018

PUSH UP DAYS 1133-1161

1375 Push ups

  • 2 days I did 200 push ups via sets of 25 reps
  • 1 day I did 125 push ups via sets of 25 reps
  • 1 day I did 275 push ups via sets of 25 reps
  • All other days were streak extenders...well, except 2, I did an extra set of 25 reps each of those days.  

Cumulative total:   132,187

Overall a pretty weak April, no real excuse for it, just didn't feel up to doing normal volume -- mental fatigue I think.  I mentioned this to Becca who then recapped our lives from that month and, well, I guess it makes sense as we did do an absurd amount of stuff.   Moderation is definitely the best policy, but then, so is flossing -- I practice both very infrequently.   Anyway, we'll see where it goes from here, stats show I have lost almost 100% of my readership...full circle :).  

As for bench pressing....Last 4 weeks have gone as follows:
Weight          Reps in each set
165                10, 8, 7   (down from 10, 10, 8 as you'll recall)
165                10, 10, 8  (back up to previous)
165                10, 10, 11  (guess not doing hardly any push ups is a good taper)
170                8, 7, 5

1 comment:

  1. I use your RSS feed, which may not show up in your analytics stats. Nevertheless, I receive and read every new post of yours.

    Anyway, you could start a flossing streak. A few years ago, Laura made herself a sticker chart to motivate herself to floss every day. She began flossing every day for a while but has since lapsed to flossing most days. Still, it's an improvement.

    ReplyDelete