Friday, January 1, 2016

PUSH UP DAYS 306 and 307

405 Push ups


  • New Year's Eve--    380 Push ups:  25, 35, 30, 40, 40, 20, 40, 60, 25, 25, 40
  • New Yeas Day--    Streak extender


Today I will be listing my New Year's resolutions...I keep most of them to myself and like I guess most people do I fail to accomplish most of them, but Becca and I have enjoyed listing them each year for as long as we've been married (11 years and counting).  On this blog I will likely reference some of my goals related to exercising and so forth, but not things like "take a fiber gummy every day so that I don't have freakin hemorrhoid issues!"   To that end, check out this fantastic retro exercise device my sister gave me for Christmas because this is the kinda stuff we give to each other -- I am seriously pumped about it and intend to use it regularly to see what kind of affect it has on my core strength and or any other benefits I can derive from it:

http://www.sears.com/body-solid-bstab1-ab-wheel/p-00604327000P?sid=IDx01192011x000001&gclid=CjwKEAiA5Ji0BRC5huTCyOTR3wISJACH4Bx4aX-DK0tFoEORt70gjUsrGEGd2eEYmwyBXeE2CMUJIBoCF__w_wcB

Cumulative push up total:   23,747

2 comments:

  1. How are your plank & dolphin coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, good question, I haven't done a single one since we last typed about them...don't even remember what a dolphin is. I'll check that out and get back to you perhaps next week.

    ReplyDelete