Wednesday, July 20, 2016

PUSH UP DAYS 501-507

180 Push ups

  • Streak extenders all, one of which included 5 additional reps

Cumulative total:    50,424

Dropped below 100/day, which is disappointing.   Have been hoping my left shoulder would just start feeling right again, but still feels a bit injured.  It does not hurt very much, but it isn't completely without pain-ish feeling either and I have been trying to be cautious so as not to truly injure myself.   The thought of not being able to play golf is truly bothersome.   However, since I don't know if it's actually injured (some sort of tear I'm thinking, caused by what I am not sure) I am debating just pushing it to see what happens, if it then becomes more painful I guess I'll go see a doctor?


Running:

I ran once...a few days ago.   3.45 miles in around 8 min/mi. pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment