Wednesday, July 27, 2016

PUSH UP DAYS 508-514

705 Push ups

  • Streak extender
  • Streak extender
  • Streak extender
  • Streak extender
  • 250 via 10 sets of 25 reps
  • Streak extender
  • 330 via 12 Sets of 25 reps and one set of 30 reps

Cumulative total:   51,129

Shoulder started feeling a little better, still creaky, but have decided to just press on/up.  


Running:

Ran just over 5 miles on Monday at a slow pace with intent to start running regularly again, still not sure why I stopped, but I guess I just do that sometimes.   Need a goal, but wary of setting one until I get back into running regularly, see the problem there?  Many have it, but I don't like being like the "many," so it is a bit bothersome.  

Changing subjects somewhat drastically, check out Famous Finn at 1:15 mark on this link:

 http://www.fox10tv.com/Clip/12621826/pokemon-go-craze-sweeps-through-mobile#.V5i4Q9ulLiA.email

No comments:

Post a Comment