Friday, January 6, 2017

PUSH UP DAYS 655-677

875 Push ups

  • Streak extenders from day 655-676 and then 325 today.

Comment:   Stitches are out, one are push up days are over and I even got great news from a doctor friend who did some informal tests and gave his opinion that I have not torn anything in my right shoulder and can therefore resume any/all exercise I had been avoiding.   (He says I probably strained it and it may take as long as 9 months to fully recover, but I can't make it worse using it, so therefore I will.   As for how it happened, you're thinking too many push ups, but I truly believe it is a result of being ill-prepared to play disc golf as aggressively as I was about 3 months ago, anyway, back to pursuit of high volume push ups).

Cumulative total: 
67,523   (less than 100 per day, which I intend to remedy  -- truth be known, I'm certain I did a number of uncounted sets of 25 during my overlong streak extender streak, so I probably never dropped below 100 per day, but this motivates me so I won't go back and try to put together the notes from the past 3 weeks to prove anything to myself.)    

No comments:

Post a Comment