Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 13

  • 3.1 miles
    • Slow
    • 5:50am
    • From/To Home (roundtrip to walking bridge over 101)
  • Feeling better today though still a bit congested -- when hearing that my teeth hurt yesterday a friend diagnosed that I may have a sinus infection, since that moment it has seemed as such.  That stated, I did feel much better today and had no difficulty extending "The Streak" today.  (Unassociated but noteworthy, Finn slept in his own room for the first time last night, which may be another reason why I feel better today.   Somewhat associated, I believe my new shoes, ordered on-line, a first for me, should arrive today...man, I think that sentence just confirmed that I'm leaning towards runner dork tendancies....have to keep an eye on that to see how it plays out)

No comments:

Post a Comment