Friday, March 11, 2016

PUSH UP DAYS 376 and 377

339 Push ups

  • Streak extender
  • 314 in these sets:  25, 35, 35, 35, 35, 35, 35, 35, 34, 10

Cumulative total:   33,524


Running:

  • 5 miles
  • 0525
  • 8:53/mi pace

I believe I nearly worried myself sick....Case was throwing up yesterday, which concerned me so greatly that I was worried all day and woke up worried I too may catch it.  Not as sympathetic as a Father should come across I guess, but while I truly want him to get better and would do most anything to facilitate that, I might draw the line at sharing the illness with him....as long as it's not too serious.  Anyway, I took it easy on my run, which was rather nice, perhaps I should always run easy?   I intend to for the next few days anyway, but that's mostly for fear of not being properly trained to run 3 days in a row, which I plan to do because that's what's on my not yet written up self created training schedule -- Becca gets Monday, Wednesday, Thursday mornings, I get Tuesday and Friday mornings...we both have lofty goals to share the weekend days.  

Related, literally, Finn is on the opposite end with relation to Case's illness....he wants so badly to be just like his brother that he insisted on getting in on the game despite no symptoms.   See Becca's sick ward below:


On the great news side, Case woke up feeling well today and miraculously so did Finny!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment