Friday, February 5, 2016

PUSH UP DAY 342

350 Push ups

  • Sets of:   35, 35, 35, 35, 35, 30, 30, 30, 30, 25, 30

Decided I would try to do 300 push ups and 100 pull ups in one hour, which seemed doable without being too devastating...well, I fell a few pull ups short and blame it on poor time management along with lack of self need to overcome that poor time management.  I came close enough (accomplishing the push ups and then doing 97 pull ups within allotted time) that I know it is doable, perhaps next time I try.  

Cumulative total:   28,854

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks CMB, I was happy with it as a challenge because it seemed both easy and difficult at the same time -- I'll say this, many can accomplish it, but I'd say almost all who do will be sore the following day(s). Lots of reps.

      Delete