Monday, February 8, 2016

PUSH UP DAYS 343-345

307 Push ups

  • Saturday:    Streak extender +5
  • Sunday:      Streak extender
  • Monday:     252 in sets of...27, 27, 27, 8, 27, 27, 27, 27, 27, 28

Failed to run over the weekend, which is pretty weak, but maybe not as weak as my excuse -- that Becca made me stay out late going to a Mardi Gras ball.   I'll admit that the ball was fun, but I'll also reiterate that I hate to an extreme level feeling tired in my head.   I have read articles and one book that claimed you could train yourself to require less sleep.   The idea is very intriguing to me, but I am afraid to try it because I'm just not ready to believe in the concept...seems like a road to either long term health problems or a quick way to simply lower ones expectations with relation to what is considered feeling good.

Cumulative total:   29,161

No comments:

Post a Comment