Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 218

  • 6.01 miles
    • 7:21/mile pace
    • 0630
    • From/To home
  • Decided to alternate easy miles with hard miles...my runner wife said it was a questionable tactic as it allowed much more recovery time than a normal workout would, but did at least get my heart rate up, sometimes at least.  For me it was just a way to get the mileage I felt like doing in without setting a less than fully comfortable pace and holding on to it for nearly 45 minutes.   Here are the splits:
      • 8:31
      • 6:45
      • 7:59
      • 6:33
      • 7:54
      • 6:26
      • and then the .01 took between 3 and 4 seconds.  

6 comments:

  1. I often alternate hard/easy miles on my long runs. My coach told me to. Tell your wife to stick to making babies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BAM, good enough for IronChad, good enough for me, eat it Becca.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. CMB, thank you, very cool tool, but do you have one that shows the 2012 LMI,North Mountain Challenge course?

      Delete