Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 219

  • 5 miles
    • 8:03/mile pace
    • 0630
    • From/To home
  • Slow increase in pace from beginning to end -- final mile pretty hard as a result of meeting up at a corner with a lady that Becca and I have seen running around the neighborhood often recently...she runs pretty fast, unfortunately, or fortunately -- whenever either Bec or I see her we seem to be running the same direction and therefore have to speed up so that she doesn't pass us.   Today unnamed lady crossed the street slightly in front of me and continued in the direction I was heading.   I felt the need to pass her, then make sure she didn't pass me back...then finish strong just because....above pace is reasonable, but I think the final mile may have been sub 7 as a result of all this silliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment