Sunday, July 1, 2012

Day 270

  • 16.1 miles
    • 7:45-8:15/mile pace
    • 0520
    • South Mountain, AZ
  • Another great (thought difficult for me :)) run with Dean, who remains as strong as ever, or at least as much stronger than ME as ever.  We did San Juan's from first parking lot, then back up to the Y plus return.   Only negative, other than my not quite there yet fitness, was that I had to stop at the restroom at the 11 mileish point and I don't like having to stop during long runs.  Overall, happy to have completed the mileage and very happy to have logged another run with Dean, who, by-the-way, has lent to me a Garmin watch he had so no more excuses for me not to stay on the training plan.
    • 3 gu's
    • 16 ounces of water + 16 ounces of Gatorade
  • Feeling healthy, A/C working at the house again, have a Garmin as stated, on pace to run 499 miles in July, so...all is looking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment