Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 295

  • 6.86 miles
  • 7:39/mile pace
  • 0603
  • San Bruno, CA
  • 11 minute warm up, 7 x two minute surges with 1 minute recovery between them, 20 minute cool down.   Ended up doing this on some hilly roads for safety reasons and because there was a golf course at the top of the hill that I wanted to see.
  •    http://news.runnersworld.com/2012/07/24/top-u-s-streaker-hits-44-years/   I wonder if this guy started to get nervous as his streak approached 300 days thinking of how tragic it could be if the streak were to end so close to 1 year, but not quite there...

4 comments:

  1. 40 years is stupid. 300 days is much cooler.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chad -- separately, no comment regarding my alligator experience? I thought for sure you could relate being Slidell4life as you are...perhaps the story was just too boring for you because maybe that's just how they teach kids how to swim where you're from?

      Delete
  2. You should start a new streak on how many consecutive days you can eat a McRib.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elliot, that is a great idea and I would love too, but they keep discontinuing it! If you can find a way for me to have access to one ever day then I will eat one every day until I die.

      Delete