Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 283

  • 12.85 miles
    • 7:45/mile pace
    • 0515
    • Kiwanis Park and surrounding area
  • Another great Dean concept, excecuted excellently by Dean, but not so impressively by Bobby-the-streaker.   We met at 5:15, ran a little short of 10 miles, then got into an official 5k (I was a bandit, but he was offical, as was his wife Kim).   I fell apart somewhere around around the 6 or 7 mile mark of the overall effort and even though I took a bathroom break before starting the final 5k it didn't seem to fix my issues.  Glad to have logged the milage and always glad to see the Rosenlof's, so, overall positive, but I really feel like I need to have a "good" long run soon...we'll see, even though it may make little sense I've decided I'll add something just to shock my body -- thinking push-ups, but that's probably because a set of pull ups would paralyse me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment