Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day 332

  • 3 miles
    • Medium
    • 2135
    • Manhattan Beach, CA
  • Ran the old route, from my uncle's house, where I lived for 2 years, down the strand to the MHB pier and back...pretty sure I measured it at 3 miles once...in 1997.   I used to do the run in the sand on the beach, between the volleyball courts so as to always be in the deepest sand....I was absolutely wrecked after another full day at Disneyland, so I wussed out and stayed on the paved strand.   It was also past my bedtime and my hip was bothering me...as it has been for weeks, but I've been trying not to say anything in hopes that silence would help it just go away...

2 comments:

  1. I wondered aloud in the car if you would managed a night run after Sunday. I applaud you're conviction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chad -- those two post Disney short runs were some of the hardest of the streak to date.

      Delete