Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day 338


  • 4 miles
    • 8:20/mile pace
    • 0930
    • Arrowhead CC
  • Treadmill run enabling me to watch my Auburn Tigers prove just how completely miserable our season will be this year.  My hip didn't feel good, so I decided not to push the speed, instead I increased the incline each half mile, which seemed to feel fine.   End stats, per the treadmill, 575 feet climbed, 600+ calories burned, 4 miles, 8:20/mile pace...whatever.  
  • I think I'm due for new shoes again, though I don't feel as though I've earned them at all...perhaps they'll help the hip issue?

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. CMB -- I truly wish I knew...it just hurts a little bit, not bad, but enough for me to be concerned about it and be afraid to push it -- honestly, it feels like what I would think arthritis would feel like, and ya know, I will be 40 soon....

      Delete