Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day 345

  • 1.35 miles
    • Fastish
    • 0935
    • From/To Arrowhead CC
  • Decided to join Becca for the "Power Hour" class that she does at the gym -- I ran fast so I could turn around and go back to run a bit more with Becca because I feared the warm up run wouldn't be 1.2 miles long...well, it was, which was good because Becca didn't cooperate.   She ran fast too, so I couldn't look cool running back to her.   She's a real jerk.  
  • The power hour class destroyed me....I am not in good overall shape at all, this could be the reason for my horrible collapse, I think I should do something about it, but, yeah, I'd have to do something like that again...hmmm....

2 comments:

  1. The power hour class destroyed me....I am not in good overall shape at all, this could be the reason for my horrible collapse, I think I should do something about it…

    Your post screams for a push-up streak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CMB -- Definitely considering it regularly, except right after I've done a set...

      Delete