Monday, April 20, 2015

PUSH UP DAY 51

25 Push ups
  • 3 sets all standard
    • 10 done one bathroom floor at home
    • 10 done in Houston Hobby Airport
    • 5 done in parking lot of Hector's Mexican Food Cuisine in Omaha, NE

Push ups in 3 states is a fete for me...I enjoyed it and wondered while doing them with what I hoped to be perfect form and cadence, because people were watching, that maybe someone will mention me to a friend along the lines of "I saw some strange guy doing push ups in the airport this morning...no, like right in middle of the walk way, very weird."   I think I may try to do push ups in every airport I go though forevermore, sounds like something I'd say huh?   Doubtful I'll make good on this either, but oh well, it won't haunt me like the time I had to back out on a commitment to go to Havasupai Falls with great friends because I was a slave to my old job.

Cumulative total:    3517

2 comments:

  1. 1. Better to do push-ups in the airport walk-way and not the runway.

    2. We're going to Havasupai again this June. We have open slots for you and Becca.

    3. Though I've been to Houston Hobby many times, you've now done 10 more push-ups there than I have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CMB, I have now set "doing push ups on an airport runway" as a goal, stay tuned. Additionally, now I have done 25 more push ups than you in Houston Hobby. Finally, and yes I realize I'm responding in random order, we saw that y'all are making a trip back and have briefly discussed it...will check calendar again and then revert, when we first did so a few days ago there was a conflict, but I can't remember if it could possibly be managed around or not.

      Delete