Friday, May 1, 2015

PUSH UP DAY 62

50 Push ups

  • 4 sets
    • 25 on flattened fingers and upright thumbs
    • 8 side arm balance
    • 15 plyo
    • 2 standard

OK, so, maybe I shouldn't run after all.  This morning I woke up earlier than usual in an effort to complete my run before Becca started her 1:45 minute ride.   She was meeting people at 5:15 a few miles away, which meant I had to be back before 5am.  Well, the timing proved to be no issue, but as a partial result of the darkness, I stepped in an unseen hole (see below) and went down hard skinning my left knee, left shoulder and gashing the palms of my hands as all who have tripped on a sidewalk are familiar with.   That's when I remembered why I should run in the road and not on the sidewalk.

 
Photo is not the actual hole I stepped in, but an example of the one I stepped in.  I should probably feel more fortunate that I didn't break anything than I do -- I mostly just feel old right now.   Oh and how this all relates to push ups, not that it has to, I had to find a place that was very flat so that I could do them without my palms touching the ground, ya know, since they were covered with open wounds.   I did the 25 on the railroad crossing, which was nice enough.
 
Anyway, that's the idiot Bob story of the day, keep tuning in as I'm bound to follow up my getting pooped on, nearly losing a leg in a hole antics with something else bizarre.
 
Cumulative total:      4702

No comments:

Post a Comment