Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 100

  • 2.1 miles
    • Slowish
    • 0730
    • From/To Home
  • Felt good this morning, coldish, but felt like a good morning to run long -- didn't want to as I am psuedo tapering for tomorrow's Tough Mudder, which I am not ready for and not motivated about, but should still be interesting experience.   Glad to make 100, next goal is 200 I guess?  Geez, seems these milestones get further apart as they go....after 200 is 1 year I guess, then maybe 500 days, which is a bit shorter distance from 365, but after 500 comes 2 years, then 1000?   Getting way ahead of myself, will still be surprised if I make 1 year, but I guess we'll see...I am a little surprised I made 100.   Feeling good though and Becca said I am a better person when working out, so I guess I must continue :).    Hmmm, what else, guess I'll email David Ross now.

No comments:

Post a Comment