Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 98

  • 8.4 miles
    • 8:32/mi pace
    • 0615
    • From/To home
  • Just a cruise run, felt good, but didn't feel like breathing hard so held off speeding up until perhaps 2 miles to go -- at that point it felt pretty good to speed up, so probably averaged around 8:10 pace maybe?  Starting to feel the affects of the increased mileage in areas such as my scrotum, which is a bit raw from the boxer rubbing it -- I've had this problem before, so nothing too concerning, but not at all ideal, of course.  
  • Case woke up as I was putting on my shoes, so I set him up with his "screen" (Kindle Fire) to play games, put Mickey Mouse Club cartoons on TV and gave him a banana -- dude was exactly where I left him upon my return 70+ minutes later.   Surprisingly Becca and Finn were still asleep, which was cool all around.

1 comment: