Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 105

  • 5 miles
    • 7:08/mi pace
    • 0745
    • From/To Home
  • Ran hard this morning, hardest I've run during this latest comeback -- happy with the pace, though had to run last mile in 6:40, which I'm pleased with, but does mean that the average up tempo pace other than that mile was close to the 7:20+ range...feel like I may be getting there though, which is good.   Probably fastest I've done that particular 5 mile loop (to Utopia, to 67th, to Union Hills, to 75th, to Beardsley, to 67th, home via Utopia/68th), which is both good and bad.   Went to bed at 7:30pm though, which is an indicator that I was pretty tired and or sick -- feel better today though, had some body aches a little last night, but not like a flu, more like lingering effect from the Tough Mudder, which is shameful considering it was 3+ days ago.   Anyway, was supposed to do 8 miles today, per Bec's training schedule, but just ran out of time to get it in...perhaps I'll do 8 tomorrow, when I was scheduled to do 5, we shall see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment