Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 369 -- Push up Day 3

  • 3.42 miles
    • 6:46/mile pace
    • 1820
    • S. San Francisco, CA
  • Pretty fired up after the end of my golf binge (another 36 holes today, too many of which were bad), felt like running hard, which I did.  
  • 50 push ups -- 1 set before run, 1 set after...I think the pre-run push ups got me into the run hard mode, plus the poor golf helped.   Did these push ups in the hall outside my hotel room...not even sure why, just felt like it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bobby, what's your push-up technique? Hands wide or narrow? Palms or knuckles? Elbows in or elbows out? Fast or slow? Etc., etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CMB, appreciated question: Thusfar all push-ups have been standard, medium width hands, on my palms, both toes touching ground, elbows neutral (mid-way between in and out), neither fast nor slow and looking just in front of where my face would point if neck was kept straight. From this point forward "standard" will mean the above...additionally, I will explain form when it differs from standard.

      Delete