Friday, October 12, 2012

Day 373 -- Push up Day 7

  • 5.03 miles
    • 8:10/mile pace (including 5 stops, see below)
    • 0640
    • From/To Home
  • Easy run broken up by 5 sets of push-ups, detailed below

  • 150 push ups
    • 25 standard prior to run
    • 15 push ups after 10 minutes of running,15 push ups after each estimated mile thereafter, concluding with 15 after finishing
      • Averaged 20 seconds per push up set, stopping watch on way down to the ground and restarting it when running resumed -- above pace, therefore, could also be stated as 7:50/mile if desired 
    • 50 more during stretching -- all standard, looking up/viewing sidewalk stretching into the distance ahead

2 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying running a lot more now that it's getting cooler. Let me know if you're ever in for a long run. I gotta get myself into marathon mode soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both, I haven't run longer than maybe 7 miles in months....

      Delete