Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 378 -- Push up day 12

  • 5 miles
    • 8:20/mile pace (including 4 stops)
    • 0514
    • From/To Home
  • Just a cruise run, which felt tougher than it should have -- Finn had a very up and down night, which was much harder on Becca than me since she kept waking up first :).  
  • Found a $20 bill on the sidewalk on 75th Ave. between Union Hills and the 101, no, it wasn't yours. 

  • 200 push ups
    • Standard form
    • 25 pre-run, 15 each corner, 1st one being about 1.25 miles from home and one additional at the end, followed by 4 sets of 25 during post run stretching (15 of set number 7 were with a constantly mobile 40 pound Case on my back -- these in particular, plus the new Push Up streak high for volume, made the effort more exhausting than I have made any to date...expect that I will hurt tomorrow etc.).

1 comment:

  1. I am slightly jealous of your find. Craig and I have been collecting "found money" in a jar for over two years and you beat our grand total in one day! We have $13.81.

    ReplyDelete