Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 126

  • 5 miles
    • 7:12/mi pace
    • 0740
    • From/To home
  • Pushed the pace today, had shortness of breath for pretty much the whole run...had a few moments where I felt relaxed and gliding at a good pace, but mostly just a struggle to keep up a pace I felt acceptable.   Tried to really push the last mile, ran out of gas resulting in a 6:39 mile -- not bad, but was hoping for better.   Can't believe I did an entire marathon at a faster pace than this and I've set a goal to do even better?  Perhaps I am really old now, depressing.   Need to start on the strength stuff and keep stacking the mileage before I give up I guess.   Also need to play more golf, not to help me run, but because I now suck and that isn't acceptable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment