Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 138

  • 1.7 miles
    • 8 min/mi (estimate)
    • 0540
    • From/To home
  • Wore my raquet sports shoes since I had already packed my running shoes, this resulted in my decision to run shorter than the short run I had originally planned because I didn't want to come up with some sort of odd injury from running in non-running shoes (guess I'm not ready for Five Fingers, huh?)...anyway, that was for the best as I barely made it out of the house on my predetermined schedule anyway.   The streak will now be challenged a bit by travel, but there is no reason for it to stop that I can foresee at this point.   We shall see.

2 comments:

  1. Not challenged at all. You can log a mile running through airport terminals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True and I am not above doing so -- I once did a P90X "Core synergistics" video in a terminal in the Denver airport during a longish layover, then cleaned up as best I could in the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete