Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 145

  • 3.75 miles (estimate)
    • Medium speed
    • 1530
    • San Juan, Puerto Rico
  • Very nice weather, didn't have time to go any further -- well, I guess I had time, but work is weighing heavily on my head to the point that I'm wary of being away from the phone for more than 20-30 minutes at a time these days (flights are brutal), so this is all I'd allow myself.   If I can wrestle myself out of bed early tomorrow perhaps I will get in more than 4 miles for the first time in what seems like forever...not that it's about distance, but still.   Hmmm, I just realized that "early" tomorrow will be SUPER early for my head, considering I'm on Eastern time here in PRI, but then, I can't really assume that my brain is even on Arizona time so I'll just stop complaining now and sign off.

No comments:

Post a Comment