Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 128

  • 2.45 miles
    • 8:19/mi pace
    • 0750
    • From/To home
  • Just slow streak extending run, worried about tomorrows long run (20-21 miles) so took it easy.   Now that I fear Craig and Laura read my blog I can't seem to be as casual about my comments anymore...not that I mind, they are some of our best friends and I'm honored to think that they care that I even have an unannounced blog, but I do need to go back and edit out any negative comments I may have put in the blog about anything since this is a reminder that all things on the net are public :).  

2 comments:

  1. No, no, don't back edit. We need dirty laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craig, wait, I thought you said earlier that my potential for dirtying my 'laundry' was "TMI?"

    ReplyDelete