Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 149

  • 3.48 miles
    • 7:20/mile pace
    • 0510
    • From/To Home
  • Strange right hip tightness/discomfort that I'm blaming on the guy that bent my ear for the entire CLT/PHX flight last night as I felt I had to angle my body towards him or he would be insulted...nice guy though and may give the company I work for some business, but whatever, not worth it if the discomfort lasts more than just another few hours.   Felt pretty good running, didn't push, but wasn't totally lazy about it either, pace was good.   Becca and Finn are on their way to Mobile/New Orleans for her marathon on Sunday, which is very cool, but also means I have to figure out some way to get my runs in for the next three days....options are:   Treadmill at the club, pending that I show up when day care is available.   Ask Laura to hang with Case while I go for a run, ideally with Craig.   Ask Catie to watch her two girls and Case while Chad and I go for a run.   Convince Case that he wants to sit in the jogging stroller for a while.   Each may require bribery, but I'm in no way opposed to that.

2 comments: