Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 175

  • 7 miles
    • 7:25/mile pace
    • 0610
    • From/To home
  • Woke up with a bit of a headache, which worried me, so somehow that made me think that taking the iPod with me was a good idea, even though that invariably makes me run at a faster pace.  Well, I guess it worked because 3 steps into the run I didn't seem to have headache symptoms (read:  head pain) anymore, so the run went pretty well.   Still tight from the aforementioned LMI, but definitely feeling better...GOTTA get into the hills though.   Perhaps this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I'm still incapacitated from the LMI myself…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The event that just keeps on givin...

      We had dinner with the Chisholms last night and Chad and I talked about the recovery required after that effort...a great event indeed, just hope people other than just you and me will want to remain friends with Laurawesome after it :).

      Delete
    2. Well, friends who don't want to remain your friend after you subject them to extreme bodily pain just aren't your real friends.

      Delete