Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 182

  • 4.25 miles
    • Slowish
    • 0535
    • Thunderbird Park loops
  • Actually got out of bed this morning and went to Thunderbird Park to run some hills.   I didn't go especially hard, though it was hard simply because, and I didn't go far, but still pleased that I actually got up and went to the hills.   Hopefully this will have some positive impact on my fitness/strength etc., which I imagine it will, provided that I make a regular habit of it. 
  • Next time I hope I remember my watch so that I can have a more precise distance measurement and some idea what kinda pace I averaged -- this run would more accurately be measured at around 4.5 miles, which I know because I've done the same run before with necessary technology to obtain a more precise measurement, but since I can't be exactly precise I underestimated purposely so that I can know at the end of the month/year/whatever that I have done at least as much mileage as I have recorded on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment