Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 204

  • 2.8 miles
    • 6:47/mile pace
    • 0540
    • Westbury, NY
  • A quick streak extender -- as is often the case when I travel within the U.S.A. I failed to look at any weather forecasts before beginning my trip.   Running fastish helped me tolerate the chilly temperature and additionally finish my 2.8 miles faster than I most probably would have.   Sure, I could've just run on the treadmill, but then, per previous promise to faithful reader and 2012 LMI Champion, JEC, I may have needed to run further or longer, neither of which I was eager to do this morning.   Anyway, happy enough with this run, probably mostly because it is now done.

2 comments:

  1. You were about 20 miles from my hometown and you didn't tell me! Next time you need to order a fresh pizza (you've gotta order the whole pizza so that you know it's brand new) from Slices and Ices in West Islip. Surely it's worth the half hour drive out of the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh MAN! I just got back from dinner and read this!! I should've known I was eating at the wrong place. Only consolation is that I'm tentatively scheduled to return at some point in May, so I may have another chance!! I'd have driven the half hour tonight for sure, I had time for once.

      Delete