Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 188

  • 5.06 miles
    • 8:04/mile pace
    • 0645
    • From/To home
  • Legs were pretty tight this morning, especially hamstrings.   Believe this is a result of dehyrdration, but of course impossible for me to be sure...that stated, I will remember to drink water today at work as I do not believe I drank anything from breakfast until dinner yesterday.  
  • Saw a young lady that did not look much like the sterotype of a runner doing interval work while carrying a large water bottle.  This reminded me that I should really start doing some actual training, inclusive of speed work.   It did not inspire me enough to start this morning however.

4 comments:

  1. The faster you run, the sooner you can finish your workout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CMB -- You comment is absolutely true when one has a set workout, but when one sets out to work out for a specific amount of time then...

      Delete
    2. Agreed, going without liquids for the majority of the day while living in Arizona is just crazy, I do not intend to do it again.

      Delete