Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 179

  • 10.08 miles
    • 8:28/mile pace
    • 0725
    • From/To Home
  • Woke up this morning without potential cold symptoms, so had no excuse not to run some hills...so off to Thunderbird Park I went.   Ran pretty hard, though not fast and struggled more than expected on first summit effort, but hopefully that will improve as I do it more often.   These hills are quite tame in comparison to last Sunday's run, but hopefully they'll prepare me a bit more for the next time I try last Sunday's route (Dreamy Draw to North Mountain summit).  Trails were well populated this morning during my run, which can be attributed the excellent, though windy, weather and the fact that I was too lazy to get started before 6am as I should have.  Much room for improvement, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment