Monday, March 2, 2015

PUSH UP DAY 2

31 Push ups

Today's push ups were at the behest of the great Tony Horton as I did Disc 1 of P90X3 -- a DVD based exercise program that is much less miserable than his famous P90X, but still grueling for its sheer relentlessness.   Anyway, that means the push up volume breakdown was as follows:
  • 11 side arm balance push  ups (do a push up and then balance on one hand while turning to the side and pointing the off ground arm plus hand into the air -- picture 1 below, sans pony tail)
  • 20 Strange ab working push ups (like picture 2 below, but imagine that guys left hand being perhaps a bit above his head from this angle?   When doing them you switch hands and feet position by doing push up jumps between them if that makes sense.  Whatever they suck, Tony is a machine.)
Image result for push ups for abs
 
 
No, I don't know how to eliminate the space between above text and the first picture, I'm going to be surprised if anyone ever sees these posts anyway so I have decided not to care...one of the things that will keep this blog going is simplicity related to the act of posting, so...
 
Running total, which has nothing to do with running:
79
 


2 comments:

  1. I'm totally seeing the posts.

    Your new streak is the best news all year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to know JEC! I thought about advising you, but then realized that you found this blog when it was about running without my assistance, so I thought I'd see if you would again. Glad to know you have. Need to find that incredible list of other streak suggestions you gave me as one day I'd like to do every one of those as well...ahh the overconfidence of a streaker on day 3....

      Delete