Thursday, March 5, 2015

PUSH UP DAY 5

25 Push ups

Streak extender.   Technically I did another 4 or 5 within the P90x3 Yoga DVD, but I'm not counting those as a means of creating a buffer in the event that I miss count a rep at some point someday.  Yeah, over thinking this so I am.

  • One set of 15 prior to yoga DVD -- standard push ups
  • One set of 10 following yoga DVD -- standard push ups

Oh and I was/am quite tight in the shoulders, chest and back this morning.  I've decided to blame it on the pull ups because that will help prevent push up hatred and in doing so help this streak to continue. 

Cumulative total:
337 (I just dropped down and did one more because 337 is a cooler number than its predecessor)

Question:   Does doing floor based exercise on the floor of a hotel gross you out?   I have a friend who won't ever walk in her hotel room barefoot...this kinda makes sense I guess, especially considering that one day I was doing sit ups in a hotel years ago and came up with a toe nail in my hair, but I continue to go barefoot and regularly find myself on the floor doing some sort of exercise or stretch. 

6 comments:

  1. Until today, I never once considered the possibility that hotel floors are gross. Thanks, Bobby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hotels are gross, but I wouldn't let it stop me. Just don't put your hands in your mouth or pick your nose after a push-up. Maybe wash off first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How fantastic to receive a comment to a post from nearly 200 days ago! Seriously, this made my day, thank you L. And good advice :), as always.

      Delete
    2. Well, to continue Bobby's good day, I think it's important to keep in mind our bodies are inundated with germs at all times—hotel or not.

      Delete
    3. And if they weren't then we'd really be in trouble! Thanks CMB

      Delete