Tuesday, March 10, 2015

PUSH UP DAY 10

58 Push ups

  • 6 sets
    • 3 x 15 standard, then 2 short sets totaling 5 while creating the below links and 1 final set of 8 just seconds ago when realizing my cumulative total was 8 reps short of 500.

Example showing form used when I am doing what I consider "Standard" push ups:



Cumulative total:  
500

PS I am still much more sore than I think I should be, so today was going to be a  "streak extender" only day, until I saw that it was Chuck Norris' birthday at which point I doubled the minimum and should've done more.   Enjoy.   http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/  Many are weak, but some are worth it -- my favorite is "Chuck Norris can unscramble an egg."

2 comments:

  1. Those are good-looking push-ups—smooth and steady.

    Do your wrists ever get sore? I do push-ups on my fists because of wrist soreness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Craig. No, I have not yet experienced soreness in my wrists, I have recently thought of incorporating fist push ups just for sake of change.

      Delete