Tuesday, March 31, 2015

PUSH UP DAY 31

25 Push ups

  • 3 sets (15 on fists, final rep with Finn -- 2 sets of 5 with Finn, going to hands and knees for breaks between)

Dude weighs 32 pounds now...he weighed 33 last night at the doctor with clothes on, so I assume he weighs 32 in just his pajamas.  He had some eye infection that we're thrilled to learn was probably not pink eye, thought my eyes still itch thinking about it.   This morning he looks and feels much better.   The sick all the time part of having little kids is awesome.   Really.  

Cumulative total:   1721

Oh and yeah, I'm totally back off the hundredpushups.com wagon...I don't like to do much of anything when I don't feel well and I've been congested and achy for the past 5 days or so -- probably just allergies, but still enough to derail me because I'm mentally feeble. 

No comments:

Post a Comment