Sunday, March 15, 2015

PUSH UP DAY 15

26 Push ups


  • 1 x 25 Standard
  • 1 x 1 on fists
Case and I played disc golf with a friend today on an actual disc golf course.  It was not very much like the frisbee golf my brother and I played in our yard growing up at all.  I used to enjoy frisbee golf with the wham-o frisbees and made up holes/trees/whatever's, but as a game I think I appreciate this formal disc golf more.  Probably because it is more like golf.  Anyway, perhaps I'll do some push ups on a disc golf course someday and as a result update my two faithful readers on any additional disc golf comments I may have.  Until then I'll keep considering getting serious about push ups again...I do feel better, but not quite 100%....can a 42 year old ever feel 100% again?  I seriously felt like I pulled some muscles flinging the "driver."  Thankfully this did not affect my low volume push up streak extender effort today.

Soaring total:   737





No comments:

Post a Comment