Monday, March 2, 2015

PUSH UPS STREAK

OK, I'm trying again!   This may last 3 days, it may end at 2, but hopefully it'll go for a while and the simple act of posting will provide some helpful accountability to myself...we'll see.

Here were the original rules I made for myself regarding a streak of consecutive days doing push ups:
  • Do 25 push ups

That's it, I didn't make any more rules for myself thank goodness, so I guess I can do those in however many sets I choose or all at once.   And I can do them in whatever form I desire.   Huh, I really should be able to do this for a while right?   Well, I didn't even make it a month last time, so I guess we'll see.

Goals:

  • Do the streak for a while
  • Complete this 100 push up challenge thing because I've never done 100 push ups in a row before (http://www.hundredpushups.com/)
  • Get back into the habit of posting things because then maybe I'll update my canoe blog and my Presidents blog--I have, after I think 2 years off, restarted reading about Presidents, though I'm horribly behind on posting about the ones I have read too. 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks IronChad, glad to see you're still receiving updates! Did you ever complete the 100 push up challenge? I recall you were doing better with it than I was...

      Delete
  2. I think I got to 79 pushups... not really sure. I did that pushup program a ton of times. I love it.

    ReplyDelete