Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day 242


  • 15.23 miles
    • 10:20/mile pace
    • 0530
    • South Mountain, AZ
  • Ran the "National trail" from the end of San Juans road to the east end of South Mountain with Dean.  This run was absolutely fantastic, maybe my favorite trail in Phoenix...it was just really cool, well, except for the steep uphill stretch from mile 3 to 4 when I was pathetically reduced to walking/hiking.   The run across the top of the mountain was great though and worth it...as was the downhill, even though it seemed to take forever to get to it.   Overall another great long run with Dean, who likes point to point runs as much as I do, which, thanks to Kim was possible.   Very cool.  
    • Carried 40 ounces of liquid (16 h2o, 24 Gatorade)
    • Ate 3 Gu's.
  • No issues experienced with relation to my issue, seems I have no excuses anymore, though that issue is not yet resolved.  

No comments:

Post a Comment