Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day 248


  • 5.03 miles
    • 7:46/mile pace
    • 0615
    • From/To home
  • "Easy" run that felt harder than easy, but not hard.   Off to Staycation we go!
  • Only because it happened last night, the same day the earlier "tee-tee incident" happened, I will share this story:
    • Just before dinner I announced that I needed to go to the bathroom and then we (Case and I -- Becca was upstairs trying to put Finn to sleep) we would sit down and eat dinner together.  I walked to the bathroom and started to relieve myself...just then I hear Case start running my way followed by a loud and excited announcement that he would like to tee tee too.   "We can go at the same time Daddy!" as he immediately arrives next to me, drops his pants and starts to pee before I can even start to say anything positive or negative....well, this was no big deal, but was pretty funny when he finished in less than 2 seconds, jumped up on the step he uses to get to the sink, wash his hands with half a pound of soap, pseudo dry them by high fiving the towel and running out turning off the light behind him then sprinting away cackling like a mental ward escapee.   Can't decide if I want to hope for a continuation of Case related tee tee stories or not...that streak is at 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment