Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 260

  • 2 miles
    • Slowish
    • 0605
    • From/To home
  • Though I truly hate to do it, I switched tomorrow's "off day" to today for a number of reasons, here are some of those:
    1. I am feeling sickly -- body aches and general crud
    2. I didn't think I could accomplish what was on the schedule today, considering "1" above
    3. Needed more time than usual this morning because I had to work in an appointment to have this dealt with:
      • http://www.flickr.com/photos/casewein/7414787132/in/photostream
        • Yep, that's right, I now have pink eye too.  Joy, but wait, there's more...Finn had crusty eyes this morning as well and Becca's eyes itch.  Family fun!  I really dislike pink eye, but I think I prefer it over the body ache's, which I really need to get rid of before tomorrow's make up run.
  • On the positive side, Case asked to go running with me again today, so he and I had as enjoyable a 2 mile run as can be had considering all of the above...plus he serenaded me with "Go Faster Daddy, Go Faster!" and "Step on it Dad!, Step on it!"   He's a funny little dude and I was very glad he was out there with me this morning.  I might still be somewhere between mile one and two without the incentive to speed up.   As I always say, kids are good for your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment