Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day 258

  • 6.14 miles
    • 7:38/mile pace
    • 0635
    • From/To home
  • 30 minutes at 7:45 pace (as prescribed by Mr. McMillan), followed by 12 x 25 second fast efforts with 1 minute recoveries between each.   Was tired before I stared, felt OK during and was tired after, feel fine now. 
  • I have run without a shirt on a few times in the past week in an effort to reduce laundry in need of cleaning...this seems to be ineffective.   Whatever shirt I slept in is still in need of a wash, so taking it off to run is pointless, plus upon return sweat gets on many more things if it is still streaming down ones body rather than being contained by the shirt, even if the shirt is soaked.   I guess I'll go back to running with a shirt on...yes, I'm sure those were boo's you heard from all the neighborhood ladies.  Or I could sleep sans shirt, but I'll have to think about that.

3 comments:

  1. I'm very tired before and after this one. Slower than last week. Couldn't get down to 5:20 today. Maybe I should go shirtless. Oh wait, that wouldn't be good for anyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA!, well, I certainly don't need any competition for the eyes of the valley's aged females...

      Delete
  2. Duuuuude. You're disgusting.

    ReplyDelete