Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 315

  • 6.01 miles
    • 7:30/mile pace
    • 0620
    • Woodbury, NY
  • Cut this run a little short as I was afraid of what may happen during my meetings today if I pushed to hard -- no, it's not anything horrible, just that I took red-eye flight here last night, taxied to the hotel, changed cloths and started this run as it would be the only time I could get it in today....so, I feared that I wouldn't be able to think straight if I pushed this run after having slept so little last night.   As it turns out I feel fine, though I'm sure I'll be tired tomorrow.  
  • The run was shortened to 10 minute warm up, 4 x 4 minutes hardish with 2 minute recovery between, concluded with 10 minute cool down.
  • Countdown to 1 year of streaking:   51 days

No comments:

Post a Comment