Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 321

  • 1.98 miles
    • 8:04/mile pace
    • 1625
    • From/To Arrowhead CC
  • Difficult.   Definitely in the top 20 hardest runs of the streak to date.  Everything hurt (body aches from cold I have, plus head ache pounding with each step), but at least it wasn't hot.  Arrived from HNL at 7am, went straight to work, then left work at 4pm so I could get this run in before going home for fear that if I waiting until boys went to bed there would be a chance that I would fall asleep and end the streak.   As it turns out it is a good thing I did so as I fell asleep next to Case after reading him books and didn't wake up until a little before midnight -- I still had over 10 minutes, so I could've still managed, but I was glad I didn't have to try and had I not run earlier, who knows, maybe I wouldn't have woken up until after midnight.   Anyway, by the skin of its teeth the streak goes on.   Yeah, I do realize I'm the only one who cares, but hey, I care.
  • Decided not to do treadmill simply because my minimum treadmill distance is 2.5 miles and I wanted this one over with even if I had to deal with the heat...again, thankfully that wasn't a problem as it actually rained a bit on me during the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment